Friday 17 October 2014

About me !

Introduction

   Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog , My name is zhenyan zhao ,I’m from china. I’m a party manger in field crew of BGP, I have been working in the BGP for 21 years . I worked In XinJiang Province of china for seven years, in Sudan for two years, in Burma for one year, in Libya for five years, and now I have been working in Niger for six years .
I work outside at least eight and half months every year , I enjoy understanding different countries culture and making a lot of foreign friends.I have been worked on the mountain-in the desert-in the sea-in the gobi-in the orginal forest.
     I have a happy family ,my wife is a doctor, she do a great number of contributions for my family, I’m proud of my wife, she is really gratefully.my son is very smart ,he likes learning  the financial industry, he wants to go abroad studying, in future ,he wish to become a entrepreneur.                                                                                                                                Now I am studying English at the university of Calgary, pronunciation is difficult for me , I hope teachers and classmates can help me , I hope that my English can make a progress after three months .l love my classmates and teachers.
My hobby is playing volleyball and gym ,I like to go walking every day and tourists.
 

1 comment:

  1. Your job is interesting and you are working all over the world. It's wouderful!

    ReplyDelete