Wednesday 12 November 2014

Post # 6 - C-train Etiquette

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Post # 6 - C-train Etiquette

Have you ever taken to c-train or any other public transportation in Calgary? What kind of etiquette do c-train riders need to follow? Think of some written and unwritten rules that people need to follow when taking the c-train in Calgary. How are these rules enforced? Do you think we need more rules, or fewer rules? Why?
       Hello Everyone! I want to talk about c-train in Calgary.
 For example.
when I was sitting a c-train,I found an old person to get on train. The young man offered his seat  to old person.
Second,  I have never seen people somking on c-train for more than three months in Calgary.
Third,  If  someone makes  a telephone with  lower voice, and most of people read nespaper or  listen to the music that  was quiet on c-train.
Fourth, I didn't find some people aloud speaking to other people.
Finally, C-train Etiquette is pefect,but it need anybody to obey the rules.I think that don't need more rules .

1 comment: