Wednesday 12 November 2014

Post # 5 - Long Weekend Plans

Wednesday, November 5, 2014


Post # 5 - Long Weekend Plans

Hello Everyone! We have a 4 day long weekend approaching quickly. This week I would like you to write a paragraph (or more) describing what you are going to do on those 4 days? Be specific and include any information and details that you think are important for the reader. Don't forget to comment on at least 2 other blogs every week :)
 
     Hello Everyone! I want to talk about my holiday for four days. My four friends and I wen to Vancouver on saturday morning,  My friend  spent  12 hours to drive a car to Vancouver. On the way,we talked about a lot of  fun stories and others topic. My friends  were very happy. After arrived  Vancouver  we  had good rest at night. Second day early we wen to Victoria lake by ship. I visited  parliament, the ferry, UBC and so on. I t is a  real interesting. The third day we watched weather news on TV . Calgary rained heavy snow. So we must come back from vancouver,there were so much snow on the way.It was dangerous to drive a car.I hate the snow to spoil  my holiday.
 
 
 
parliament building

Vancouver ferry




 vancouver bridge

 
On the way from Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment